Leica CV5000 Coverslipper
The Leica CV5030 fully automated glass coverslipper produces slides with superior optical quality for reliable long-term storage.
It is designed to coverslip microscope glass slides bearing tissue sections or cytopathology smears. The capability of handling a large variety of slide racks from different suppliers makes the Leica CV5030 a most flexible instrument. All common mounting media, including xylene-free varieties,can be used according to individual operator settings. The system is capable of high-throughput coverslipping of more than 400 slides per hour using standard microscope slides and glass coverslips of different sizes. The operator can choose between wet and dry coverslipping.
- High-throughput glass-on-glass coverslipper: more than 400 slides / hour
- Designed for histology sections and cytopathology smears
- Auto-slip magazine for automatic adaptation to different coverslip sizes
- User defined mounting media settings
- Acceptance of a large variety of slide rack types
- Option to connect to ST5020 Multistainer for fully integrated workstation
- CE-, UL-, c-UL-, VDE-approved
The Leica CV5030 is designed to address the need for glass coverslipping with three major performance goals: Highly consistent and reliable coverslipping quality, maximum adaptation to individual laboratory set-ups, integration into staining/coverslipping workstation to form a fully automated walk-away system.
Very easy operation is achieved due to simple loading/unloading of glass-mounted histology sections or cytology smears and one-button operation.